Motoazabu Hills is the best living experience in Tokyo. It is a modern, upscale, safe and friendly building in Motoazabu, a historically prestigious area, conveniently located at the cross-section of the international areas of Azabu-Juban, Roppongi Hills and Hiroo, the international district in the heart of Tokyo.
The apartment is privately-owned and equipped with top of the line appliances. I loved living here because it is so central, has a beautiful swimming pool managed by Hills Spa, and many of my friends live here. The front desk is bilingual and very helpful. If you are an expat moving to Tokyo, this is where you should be! It will make your Tokyo life richer, fuller and productive.
Exclusive 70 sqm. 1-bedroom executive apartment in luxurious Motoazabu Hills Forest Tower. Facing east on the third-floor with beautiful views of the skyline, tree-line and Tokyo Tower. Super-quiet and sunny. Large windows and three terraces. See pictures and floor-plan here.
Facilities are fully equipped to support an executive life-style that embraces fitness, dining, and lounging. Swimming pool, gym & spa on the first floor. Sky lounge on the top floor. 24-hour bilingual front desk. Room cleaning and laundry service. Parking.
- Earthquake-proof building
- Central yet quiet location
- Third floor on a hill, gives you the view of Tokyo Tower as well as the tree-line
- Can be used as a home-office
- Gym, spa and restaurant in the building
- Walking distance to international schools (Nishimachi International School, ASIJ Early Learning Center, International School of Sacred Heart Tokyo), international supermarkets (National Azabu, Nissin World Delicatessen), Arisugawa park and library, Roppongi Hills, Azabu-Juuban.
Perfect for single executive or a couple. Works as a home-office too.
Can be furnished upon request.
If you would like more information, email me at or call +81-50-5532-9190 (Japan) or +1-415-390-2200 (USA).